Why you should get your dog grooomed:
1. Regular grooming promotes healthier skin and coat as well as contributing to their general well being.
2. Regular grooming also can keep parasites at bay or at best eliminate them totally, as early detection will be a lot easier to deal with rather than a major infestation
3. A competent Professional Groomer will, hopefully, pick-up on any lumps or bumps that may need veterinary attention at some stage.
4. As your groomer gets to know your dog through the years she/ he will notice if your dog is off form or any general changes in character and can help in liaisons with your vet if needed.
5. Regular grooming also leaves you with an attractive clean, happy dog, which loves being handled and groomed.