1. Wash your dog the night before a grooming session.
2. Wash your dog the morning of its grooming session and bring it in wet or allow them to have a swim on the way.
3. Feed your dog the morning of its grooming appointment, especially if due in during the morning, unless medically necessary.
4. Forget to warn the groomer if he/she has a temper.
5. Forget to ring in if you're going to be late, the dog is unwell, you are not sure of your appointment time or date, or if you cannot make your appointment (other people are waiting for appointments).